Aaron Industries offers our customers compounding services and more in our state-of-the-art facility. Repelletizing is available and packaging can be provided in bulk, bags or gaylord boxes. Our process ensures lot-to-lot consistency, precise color matching, discount pricing and on-time delivery.
- Toll Compounding of a variety of thermoplastics to meet customer specifications
- Post Blending of color concentrates and ingredients, including virgin resin. We certify the blend with color chips samples, melt index, and impact tests.
- Trucking through our Logistics and Traffic Department for pick- up and delivery
- Pulverizing Pulverizes a variety of lot sizes and materials with mesh sizes ranging from 12, 20, 25 and 35.
Through Partnerships, we also provide:
- Grinding of parts, chunks, sprues, and runners. We offer color segregation and some contaminant removal.
- Elutriation to remove contaminates, such as paper or cardboard
- Washing to remove contaminates, such as soil and other foreign material
- Shredding to grind large parts or lumps of material